Sunday, September 20, 2009

People don't understand me....

That's right.People don't understand me.Perhaps its because I have portrayed myself as a character not-worth-understanding,or as someone whom nobody can understand.

Some people are scared of me.They say so themselves.I guess that fear is all thanx to my explosive temper which is as violent as it is unpredictable.Yes,thats not a good trait,and I am working on it.But since I have been labelled as a hot-head,people don't see the efforts that I put in to change that image of mine.*Sigh*

Others think I am childish.Well,I am pretty much proud of being childish.Not many old people can be childish,and nowadays not many children actually act their age.:P.
That has two consequences: 1.People don't often trust me when they give me some work. 2.People trust me too much and give all their works for me to do.Not that I complain.Never.

The remaining people think I am rude,boorish(whatever that means!),and well too much straight-forward.Now do you expect me to smile politely and tell a lie when someone insists that I tell the truth? If they can't face the truth,then shouldn't ask for it. :P

The right people who really know me know that I am a confused person.Nothing is planned,and I face each day as it comes.No regrets.Perhaps a few scratches here and there.

"Can't you ever change?" is a dialouge I often hear.Earlier,my answer was a big NO.But nowadays,it has changed to a more subtle "Can't you see I am trying?"

See?Nobody understands me! :P

0 comments: